Sunday 6 June 2010

Strawberries



I have made this card for my Friendship card swap on the Docrafts forum. I just love this Whiff of Joy stamp.

I have followed the fab sketch from the Whiff of Joy. Additionally I am entering the "Strawberries and Cream" theme from Allsorts.

I have used my Promarkers to colour the image:
Dress - Soft Green and Pastel Greem
Strawberries and Apples - Antique Pink and Cocktail Pink
Leaves - Marsh Green and Pear Green
Hair and Basket - Walnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon and Caramel

5 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Debz

THis is such a sweet card, thank you for joining in my Strawberries and Cream theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

paola said...

Beautiful creation, great color choice, thanks for joining us at WOJ
smiles
Paola

Nicjay said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you've used

scotspanda said...

what a lovely card, the image is really sweet :o)

thanks for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Giò said...

Lovely card!! Beautiful color combo and details too:
Thanks for joining us at WOJ challenge.

Hugs
Giò