Sunday 10 October 2010

Tightrope



I have made this card for my Docraft's October Friendship swap. I hope Lisa likes it.

I have followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday. I am also entering the "Sparkle and Shine" theme from A Spoon Full of Sugar, as I have glittered the cobweb and part of the sentiment, though it's not very clear in the photo.

I have used Penny Black's Tightrope stamp and coloured it with Promarkers:
Flowers - Carmine, Antique Pink, Dusky Rose and Blossom
Leaves - Pine, Forest Green, Grass and Line Green
Hedgehog - Cool Greys 3-5, Vanilla, Ivory and Pale Pink

The papers are Basic Grey Sultry.

2 comments:

Nicjay said...

Fab card. I really like that image. You can see th glitter if you squint and look closely x

SemSee said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you for joining challenge #124 at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Sem x