Sunday, 3 April 2011

Anniversary card



I have made this card for my cousin's Wedding Anniversary next week, I hope she and her hubby like it.

I followed the sketch from Truly Scrumptious. As it's an anniversary card I can enter the "Couples" theme over at Cute Card Thursday. I am also going to enter the "Bling and Sparkles" theme from Charisma Cardz.

I have used one of my lovely Lili of the Valley stamps and have coloured the image with Promarkers:
Left Rabbit - Warm Greys 1-4
Right Rabbit - Cool Greys 1-4, Pastel Pink, Dusky Pink and Almond
Flowers - Aegean, Cyan and Sky Blue
Grass - Bright Green and Leaf Green

11 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww sweet card, love these bunnies :)
Kelly.x

Katina said...

Aww, this is absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure they'll both love it! I love the ribbon! xx

Rhynah said...

Aww, the Lili of the Valley bunnies are adorable... So cute!

Greetings from Finland!


- Rhynah

Suzanne said...

What a gorgeous card, I'm sure your cousin and hubby will love it. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious this week.
Hugs Sue x

Deb said...

totally adorable card, such a sweet image!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

coops said...

gorgeous card debz.fab colours and i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Nicjay said...

Lovely card, I'm sure they'll love it x

Vee said...

Fabulous card love all the detail. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful and adorable cute couple.
luv
Debby

lisbeth said...

What a lovely card, . Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! An adorable couple.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs
Vanja