Wednesday 8 February 2012

Valentine's Day



I have made this card for my sister's fiance to give to her for Valentine's day. I hope she likes it.

I have followed the sketch form this week's Inspirational Card Sketches.

As it's Valentine's Day next week there are a few challenges with that theme, which I am also entering they are:
One Stop - "For the One I Love"
Stamp with Fun - "Love"
I Love Promarkers - "Love is in the Air"
Truly Scrumptious - "Love and Hearts"
Creative Inspirations - "Lots of Love!"

The image is by Lili of the Valley and is coloured in with Promarkers:

Left Rabbit - Warm Greys 1-5
Right Rabbit - Cool Greys 1-5
Hearts - Duck Egg and Cool Aqua
Flowers - China Blue, Cornflower and Blue Pearl

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debz, nice to see you back! A gorgeous card and I'm sure your sister will love it.
xx

Jess S said...

absolutely adorable! Love those bunnies :)
Thanks for playing at ICSketches

Susie Little said...

Fabulous Card! Thank you for playing our sketch at ICS!xx

coops said...

gorgeous card debz.stunning colours and details and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Karen said...

Ahhhhh so sweet, love the soft colours you've used too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Mari said...

Sweet image, love your card :) Thank you for playing at ICSketches this week !

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Love it!
Such a little cutie.
Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Chris x

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining Stamp with Fun this week.
hugs tina46

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at I heart Promarkers this week..
Pauline x

Aunty Sue said...

such a sweet card and thanks for joining Creative this week

Nicjay said...

Great card. Thanks for making it for me
:)