Saturday 14 November 2009

Friendship Card Swap



This is for my friendship swap partner over on Docrafts. I have used a Whiff of Joy stamp so I could enter this week's Whiff of Joy Orange, Brown and Ivory Challenge. I have followed the layout from Crafty Catz Challenge Blog. Additionally I can also enter this card into the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge of Four Seasons theme (I have chosen an Autumn theme).

The image is rather predictably coloured with Promarkers:
Dress and Hair - Henna, Cocoa, Cinnamon and Caramel
Skirt, Shoes and leaves - Mandarin, Pumpkin, Honeycomb and Apricot
Apron - Pastel Yellow, Butterscotch and Primrose

9 comments:

Nicjay said...

Lovely card, like the style

Paul said...

Such a lovely Autumnal feel.
TFS
Paul

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

carol said...

fab card, love the autumnly colours used, thanks for playing along with Crafty Catz.. x carol

Marga said...

Beautiful card! I love all the details and your coloring, thanks for joining :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Debz
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Suzie said...

A lovely card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

Kirsty said...

what a beautiful card, thanks for joinin in this week at crafty catz x

Rach said...

a beautiful card, thank you for joining us. hugs rachxx