Sunday 15 November 2009

What a Turkey!



I have used the sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge (Have just found out that I won last fortnight's challenge and I'm over the moon!). I have also included the Turkey Time theme from Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

I have used the Willow with Turkey stamp from Whiff of Joy for this card and have coloured with Promarkers:
Top - Mustard, Canary, Yellow and Lemon
Apron - Forest Green, Grass and Lime Green
Trousers and Hair - Henna, Cocoa, Cinnamon and Caramel
Skin - Ivory, Vanilla and Pastel Pink
Turkey - Terracotta, Raw Sienna, Ruby and Sandstone

3 comments:

Nicjay said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the layout youve used. That stamp is growing on me too.

Arianne said...

Love the colors!
Thank you for taking part in our challenge this fortnight. Good luck!

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Susie Sugar said...

Great card Debz, love the colour comb it works really well I would never have thought of using it but I will now ....it reminds me of some chocolate Lime sweets my nan used to love
The cup cake die you asked about is my own design I only made one made for me so its exclusive it fits a cake stand that I also designed check out my shop to view them here at Die cut Dreams
Hugs Susie xx