Sunday 1 November 2009

Hot Chocolate Anyone?



I have used the Red, Cream and One Other colour theme from Whiff of Joy and have followed the fab sketch from Dutch Dare for this card. I thought I would struggle with the colour theme but once I decided to use that stamp found the rest of the card came together quite easily. Oops almost forgot I can also enter this in the "No Backing Paper" challenge at Charisma Cards.

Image is from Whiff of Joy and coloured with Promarkers:
Jumper - Crimson, Ruby, Berry Red and Red
Trousers and Hair - Henna, Cocoa, Cinnamon and Caramel
Mug and Socks - Pastel Yellow, Buttercup and Primrose

10 comments:

Karin said...

Gorgeous card Debz.
Love the colourcombo, great embossing and your colouring is great.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin

Unknown said...

Your card is amazing! Love your style! =)

Claire Ellen Designs said...

Lovely card, great colouring, thanks for playing at WOJ this week,
hugs,
Claire xx

Bev said...

So pretty hun! Love your choice of colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week. x

Rach said...

a wonderful card, love the clean lines.. thank you for joining us at wojcb.xx

Nicjay said...

Great card, loke the simplicity of the design, it works well

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous blog, love the photos and thank you for becoming one of my followers, I do so want to wish you good luck in my draw. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxx I want to thank you for posting my candy on your blog.

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Debz, a lovely image!
Clairex

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card and great image.
Thank you for taking part in my sketch at the DDCC this time.
Cathy xx

Vee said...

Fabulous card I love the colours and your gorgeous image.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week
xx Vee