Sunday 18 October 2009

Anyone for Cookies?



This is one of my favourite stamps but I have only just bought it, so had to use it this weekend! I can enter this card into three different challenges. I followed the sketch from Creat4Fun the "Family" theme from Creative Inspirations and finally the "Die Cut" (Flower, letters and Nestabilities) from Whiff of Joy.

I made this card for my mum who's birthday is in a couple of weeks.

The stamp is from Whiff of Joy and coloured with Promarkers:
Top - Maroon, Rose Pink and Blossom
Trousers - China Blue, Cornflower and Blue Pearl
Apron - Pastel Yellow, Buttercup and Primrose
Bow and Slippers - Aubergine, Amethyst, Orchid and Lilac
Hair and Cookies - Henna, Cocoa, Cinnamon and Caramel
Skin - Vanilla, Ivory and Pastel Pink

1 comment:

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card Debz, the image is so sweet and your colouring is beautiful and I love the fab ribbon detail.
Thanks for joining us this week at the WOJ challenge. Debbie x