Sunday 4 October 2009

I Love Promarkers Challenge



My I Love Promarkers card. I came across this challenge blog by chance but as I too love my Promarkers had to enter it. I am currently really enjoying the autumnal theme at the moment, which also fits in with the Crafty Creations challenge of Leaves and Autumn this week.

The image is Whiff of Joy's Willow with Baby Turkey and of course coloured with Promarkers:

Top - Mustard, Canary and Yellow
Apron - Mandarin, Pumpkin, Honeycomb and Apricot
Trousers and Hair - Henna, Cocoa, Cinnamon and Caramel
Turkey - Berry Red, Terracotta and Raw Sienna

5 comments:

AN said...

Kaunis ja rauhallinen syksyinen kortti!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x

Anonymous said...

Lovely Fall card and great colors! Such a sweet stamp!! Thanks for playing the Crafty creations challenge!!
smiles,Deena

WeirdCat said...

Beautiful colouring, and great autumnal colours. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers
Ruth x

Lynsey said...

Fantastic card, love the autumn colours. Thanks for joining in the I love Promarkers Challenge.
Hugs Lynsey:)