Saturday 24 October 2009

Friday Sketchers Card



I coloured this image in quite a while ago but and knew I was going to use it for my Nan's card but wasn't sure what card to make with it. But seeing as it is almost her birthday thought I had better make it into card. I followed the sketch from Friday Sketchers.

The image is Picking Apples by Elizabeth Bell for Sugar Nellie. As per usual I have used Promarkers to colour it but can't remember which ones exactly sorry! But think it's something like:
Dungarees and Hat - Apple and Meadow Green
Top - Lemon and Soft Lime
Ribbon - Rose Pink

I have put 3D clear gloss over the apples but you can't really tell.

2 comments:

carol said...

Hello,your card is lovely, cute image, x carol

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Hi,
your card is sweet and sugar. Love your image.

Have a good weekend
Anja