Sunday 4 October 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge



My Truly Scrumptious Card using their layout. I forgot to add doodling before I took the photo so will try to update it later. I have added 3D gloss to the apples.

Image is Picking Apples by Sugar Nellie. No surprises that I have used Promarkers to colour the image:

Dungarees and Bow - Mustard, Canary, Yellow and Lemon
Top and Bows - Mandarin, Pumpkin and Apricot
Hat - Blue Pearl, Pastel Blue and Powder Blue
Apples - Crimson, Berry Red, Red and Pastel Pink with some Apple
Hair and Basket - Henna, Cocoa, Cinnamon and Caramel
Leaves - Forest Green, Grass, Lime Green and Lime Zest
Flowers - Rose Pink and Blossom

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful card, love the sweet image and your choice of papers
hugs Mandy xx

Sharon said...

Such a lovely card. I love this image and you've coloured her beautifully. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

Beth said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love the cute image and the bright summery colours! Thanks for joining in with the TS challenge!

Beth xx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card and love the fun papers and the image is coloured beautifullu

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Anonymous said...

This is lovely, so cute, and I love the colours you've used.
Barbara

Mina said...

lovely card...such pretty colours...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

Bev said...

Wow this is so pretty! Love all the fabulous detail and sweet image. The papers are gorgeous too x