Sunday 14 March 2010

Another Spring Card



I'm really liking the Green and Orange colour combination at the moment and think it is very "Spring" so I am entering Stamp with Fun. I have used the sketch from Whiff of Joy. As I have used "Orange" I;m also entering Stampavie and More.

The papers are from My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow pack.

I am additionally entering the "Anything Goes" from Secret Crafter Saturday and the "Celebrations" theme over at Cute Card Thursday.

I have used Willow with Flower Basket by Elizabeth from Whiff of Joy and coloured her with my Promarkers:
Top - Burnt Orange, Mandarin, Pumpkin and Amber
Trousers, Hair and Basket - Walnut, Henna, Cocoa, Cinnamon and Carmel
Sash - Forest Green, Grass and Lime Green

6 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh I too love the colour combo you have used to happy and fresh and Willow looks so sweet...you've coloured her beautifully! Wonderful interpretation of Jane's sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ challenges!
Hugs,t

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! such a beautiful colour combination! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge, hugs, Jane xxx

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne:)

Nicjay said...

Great card, the orange and green colour scheme really go well together

Annie said...

fabulous card! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Valérie Goldenschue said...

What a lovely card, thanks for joining us at SAM