Sunday 7 March 2010

Coffee and Cream



Even though I actually hate coffee I love this colour theme so had to make a card incorporating it today. I have used the layout from this week's Mojo Monday. As I have used Whiff of Joy's Willow with Hot Chocolate and used the "Coffee and Cream" colours I am entering their challenge. I am also entering the "Hot Chocolate" theme over at Susie and Vikki's Christmas Club.

I have as usual used my Pormarkers to colour:
Trousers and Hair - Walnut, Henna, Cocoa, Cinnamon and Caramel
Jumper - Pastel Yellow, Buttercup and Primrose
Mug - Tan

5 comments:

Giò said...

Beautiful card and details too!!!
Thanks for joining us at WOJ challenge.

Hugs
Giò

Michelle said...

Beautiful card with a very pretty image. thanks for sharing.

hugs
Michelle
xx

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card hun, love those rich colours and I am so envious of Willow. Could do with a mug of the hot stuff right now! Hugs, Squirrel xx

Nicjay said...

i really like this colour scheme too. great card

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Super card, beautifully coloured image and great soft colours. Love it. Thankyou for joining in Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge, hope you can join in next week too!.
Love n hugs
Vikki & Susie