Sunday 14 March 2010

Pink Bouquet



I received this image from my friendship swap partner and love it so had to use it this weekend on a card (I soo need some of these stamps!). For the card I have followed the sketch from Friday Sketchers. Additionally I am also entering the the "Pink, Black and White" colour theme from Allsorts and the "Flower Power" theme from Cupcake

The image is by Lilli of the Valley and I have coloured him with Promarkers:
Bear - Cool Greys 1-3
Flowers - Cardinal Red, Rose Pink and Blossom]
Wrapping - Pastel Blue
Envelope and Tag - Almond

5 comments:

Nicjay said...

Very cute card. Not my birthday card though!

Lisa said...

Hi, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet LOTV image and lovely papers.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used, Sue x

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Debs said...

Hi Debz
This is gorgeous - I love this image and have just bought it myself.
Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx