Wednesday 10 March 2010

Strawberries and Cream



I made this card for my Friendship card swap from Docrafts. I have followed the sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp. I am additionally entering the "Girly" theme from Stamp Something.

I have used Whiff of Joy's Willow with Strawberry Basket stamp and coloured her with Promarkers:
Dress - Soft Green and Pastel Green
Apples and Strawberries - Antique Pink and Cocktail Pink
Leaves - Pear Green
Hair and Basket - Walnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon and Caramel
Skin - Vanilla, Ivory and Pastel Pink

The papers are by My Mind's Eye and were a freeby with Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. The Hello stamp is from the Popcorn The Bear Thanks a Bunch stamp set.

7 comments:

Arianne said...

Great card! Love the colors you've used!
Thanks for playing along with my sketch at SS&S.

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debz, the image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous
hugs Mandy xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Lovely card Debz! Beautiful papers and accents, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining in at Stamp Something, hope to see you again next week. :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debz, it was a pleasure to receive it. Sue x

Nicjay said...

Fab card. Like the papers and colours you have used. x

Barbara said...

This is one of my favorite WOJ stamps and she looks beautiful in Arianne's sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Barb, DT

Mira said...

This is really sweet :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)