Sunday 14 March 2010

Ice Cream?



I got this stamp for my birthday a few months ago but have not got round to making a card with it but when I saw the colour combination from Colour Create of "Mint, Chocolate and Cream" it shouted out Mint Ice Cream to me. I have used the layout from this week's Create4Fun.

I have used a mixture of papers by My Mind's Eye, Clare Curd's The Big One and Papermania Antique Cream paper pack.

The image is my only Magnolia stamp and I have used the following Promarkers to colour it:
Vanilla Ice Cream - Pastel Yellow, Buttercup and Primrose
Mint Ice Cream - Grass, Apple and Meadow Green
Wafer - Caramel, Tan and Vanilla
Chocolate Hearts - Walnut, Henna and Cocoa

6 comments:

Nicjay said...

Lovely card, like your take on the colour theme

Di said...

This is a lovely card! love the icecream!
Thanks for joining C.C this week
Hugs Di xxxx

Dena said...

Wow! You rocked the color challenge this week! This card is fantastic! I love the papers and the sweet image!!!!! Cute!
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
Hugs, Dena

Anne-Marije said...

What a very nice card.
Thanks for playing with us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Eiglas said...

Very sweet card - love the ice-cream!
Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create!
Hugs,
Eiglas (GDT)
x

Mina said...

oooohhhh yum yum that ice cream looks good enouh to eat...gorgeous card...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx