Sunday 14 March 2010

GameBoy



This is another image I was given (thanks Sue) and I have used it to create a "Kids Kard" from which is the theme from My Time To Craft. For this card I have followed the sketch from Mojo Monday. As it's is a boys card I am also entering the "Something for the Boys" over at Crafty Catz.

The papers are from DCWV Stack 6.

I again used my Promarkers to colour the little chap:
Jumper - Midnight Blue and Cobalt Blue
Trousers and Hair - Walnut, Cocoa and Cinnamon
Game Controller - Tan
Skin - Vanilla, Ivory and Almond

4 comments:

carol said...

gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with Craftycatz, x carol

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Debz
A gorgeous card,love the image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous - a real cute little image! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

Nicjay said...

Cute card for a boy, now if only you had a nephew to give it to!